Potatoes Wedges. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. Make a lot as they're bound to go quickly! Potato wedges are amazing snacks which are loved by everyone, I have used lemon seasoning and mint to give them fresh and delicious taste.
This recipe post details the method of both fried and baked potato wedges. The recipe is easy and you can choose whatever method suits you. Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! You can cook Potatoes Wedges using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potatoes Wedges
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn starch/ corn flour.
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need of water (1/2 cup or until the batter texture like pancake batter).
- It’s of potatoes cut into wedges (4 big potatoes).
- You need of oil for fry.
Russet potatoes are the best pick for potato wedges, both for their texture and size. Their thick skins and super-starchy flesh guarantee wedges with a crisp outside and fluffy insides once baked. Find potato wedges stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Potatoes Wedges step by step
- Cut potatoes into wedges size pieces (not too big or too small).
- Mix all dry ingredients on list above except water, potatoes, and oil.
- Add in water into the dry mixture gradually until the texture looks like pancake batter then you ready to coat.
- Prepare a baking pan or a flat surface and put a baking sheet/foil on top the surface.
- Add potatoes wedges into the batter and coat well and transfer it one by one to the baking pan, give space so its not tounch one another.
- Put it in the frezzer around 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- After at least 3 to 4 hours then its ready to fry.
- Fry on medium heat and cook until golden brown and set it aside. Done..
Crisp potatoes with the perfect seasoning combination. Everyone will love this oven baked potato wedges recipe! It's easy and they turn out amazing every time. Potato wedges are wedges of potatoes, often large and unpeeled, that are either baked or fried. Perfect Roasted Potato Wedges are an easy side dish that will impress everyone!
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Most individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary changes in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t get a brand new one. You must take care of your health while you are able to. Your body cannot work correctly if it does not receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, probably triggered by the foods that are eaten. Individuals are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores now carry organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse some maladies. Eating these foods will . As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function optimally. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet need to have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. In addition, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.