Overnight oats with mix berries. Mixed Berry Overnight Oats. back to all recipes. Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door. Loaded with whole grain oats, mixed berries, and a bit of pure maple syrup, these overnight oatmeal bars are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast before work These baked oatmeal bars could almost pass as cake, but they're way healthier.
So here is Dad's special recipe… These Mixed Berry Protein Overnight Oats! For those of you unfamiliar with overnight oats, they're incredibly easy to make! Over the past few months (pre baby), M and I got into a routine of oatmeal in the morning. You can cook Overnight oats with mix berries using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight oats with mix berries
- It’s 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick yoghurt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of homemade chena.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- It’s of For the mix berry layer.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen mix berries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 pinch of dry mint powder to garnish.
I primarily have Melissa to thank for this as both times I visited her house last fall, there would be oatmeal with all the fixings, every morning. Eat Overnight Oats hot or cold while commuting or at work and become an oatmeal lover again. Our oatmeal cereal is made with gluten-free (GF) oats in the USA. Overnight oats are a perfect ready-to-eat healthy breakfast.
Overnight oats with mix berries step by step
- Take 2 tablespoon of homemade chena in a bowl and add in 1/4 cup of milk and mix well..
- Next add in 1/2 cup of thick yoghurt and mix well..
- Also add in 1 tablespoon of honey and mix..
- Take a serving glass and add in 3/4th cup of oats and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. Mix well..
- Add in the yoghurt-chena mixture to the oats and mix well..
- Cover with a cling wrap and keep in the refrigerator for overnight or at least for 4 hours..
- For the berry layer take 1/4th cup of frozen mix berries in a pan and put to medium heat with 2-3 tablespoon of water. If you have fresh berries then you can use them. Just cook more time than frozen one..
- Cook for 4-5 minutes so that the mixture become semi solid consistency. Also add in 2 tablespoon honey for sweetness. The mixture should be sweet with little tartness from the berries..
- Transfer to a bowl and alow to cool..
- At the time of serving, take out the overnight oats from the refrigerator and spoon some prepared mixed berry mixture on the top..
- Sprinkle some dry mint powder and serve immediately..
They are usually a combination of yogurt and milk that gets combined with oats and sometimes seeds. I like to add fruit for added nutrients and sweetness, and then the mixture sits overnight to soften and thicken. Berry overnight oats will make your mornings a breeze. This is the right start for a great day. I love mixing in a bowl first, It is easier for me to mix in a bowl than the jar itself.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that most people appreciate. This is doable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Unfortunately, just about people don’t worry about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot get yourself a new body. You must learn how to look after it the soonest you can. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to get the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Majority of grocery stores these days sell organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.