Daifuku Mochi. Find Deals on Daifuku Mochi in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Browse Unique And Delicious Imported Foods From Around The World At Yummy Bazaar Today. Daifuku or Daifuku Mochi, is a type of wagashi, or Japanese sweet.
Daifuku Mochi is rice cake with Anko, sweet red bean paste, inside. Daifuku Mochi is one of the most traditional but very popular Japanese sweets. This is a traditional Daifuku Mochi® which is mochi made with brown sugar staffed with red Azuki beans paste (Anko). You can have Daifuku Mochi using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Daifuku Mochi
- It’s 1 cup (220 g) of Short Grain Glutinous Rice OR 220g Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup (250 ml) of Water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Potato Starch Flour to prevent Mochi to stick to hands.
- It’s 150 g of ‘Azuki’ Red Bean Paste.
And this Daifuku Mochi®is covered with toasted soy beans, Kinako. The profunds and natural taste of this Daifuku Mochi® grow with your favourite tee. Daifukumochi (大福餅), or Daifuku (大福) (literally "great luck"), is a Japanese confection consisting of a small round mochi (glutinous rice cake) stuffed with sweet filling, most commonly anko, sweetened red bean paste made from azuki beans. Daifuku is a popular wagashi in Japan, and often served with green tea.
Daifuku Mochi instructions
- *Note: If you can purchase Japanese Glutinous Rice Flour, often called ‘Shiratamako’, use 220g of it and skip Process 2-3. Thai Glutinous Rice Flour can be used.
- Wash Glutinous Rice and drain. Place in a bowl, add 1 cup Water and soak for 1-2 hours..
- Place the soaked Glutinous Rice and Water into a blender, and add Sugar and Salt. Process until smooth and the texture is like thick cream. Transfer the mixture to a heat-proof bowl..
- Alternatively, mix 220g Glutinous Rice Flour, 1 cup (250ml) Warm Water, Sugar and Salt in a heat-proof bowl..
- Cover the bowl with a plate, heat in the microwave for 1 minute, stir well with a wet spatular, and heat 2 more minutes or until the mixture is cooked through. When the colour becomes slightly transparent (not white), it is cooked. *IMPORTANT: As the mixture is very sticky, wet the spatular with hot water frequently and sprinkle some hot water over the mixture as you stir..
- Spread plenty of Potato Starch on a large plate, using a wet spatular, take the thick and sticky ‘Mochi’ mixture onto the plate. Sprinkle extra Potato Starch Flour over the ‘Mochi’ as well. Set aside, because it is still too hot to handle..
- Roll a heaped teaspoon of Azuki paste into a ball. Make 10 balls..
- Remove excess Potato Starch from Mochi and divide into 10 portions..
- Flatten one portion of ‘Mochi’ and place one ball of Azuki paste in centre and draw the edges up to enclose. Repeat with the remaining ‘Mochi’ and Azuki paste..
Daifuku 大福 or Daifuku mochi (大福餅) is a popular and delicious Japanese sweet. It is a small round mochi stuffed with a sweet anko filling. I am thrilled to share my easy recipe here. For those unfamiliar, Daifuku or Daifuku Mochi consists mochi (a Japanese rice cake made with glutinous rice flour) on the outside, and sweet red bean paste on the inside. It's a type of wagashi (Japanese sweets), a popular delightful and cute Japanese treat.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that many people appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We need to take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. Most men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You have to take care of yourself while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse certain illnesses. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any illness. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.