Sobzee's indian Gulab jamun (doughnut like balls soaked in syrup. But, these syrupy doughnut-like dumplings can be made for any occasion. Gulab Jamun is a favorite Indian sweet for many people. In parties, weddings and even in Indian Thalis, Gulab Jamun is one of the sweets served after the meals.
Delicious with fresh cream, Kulfi, ice cream etc. I love gulab jamun, but this recipe doesn't have the right proportions in the dough. It is important to make the syrup in a large fry pan so there is room for all your little donuts to soak. You can have Sobzee's indian Gulab jamun (doughnut like balls soaked in syrup using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sobzee's indian Gulab jamun (doughnut like balls soaked in syrup
- It’s 1 of For the video please check: http://youtu.be/VD2ANIW9cAA.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of Some strands of saffron.
- Prepare 2 of crushed cardamom pods (optional).
- Prepare 1 (2 drops) of rose water (optional).
- It’s of Gulab Jamuns, Enoguh to make 14 medium sized balls.
- It’s 1 cup of any good quality full cream powdered milk.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of Semolina.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of Oil for frying.
Gulab jamun (or gulaab jamun) is among India's most popular desserts and is often referred to as "Indian doughnuts." Once the dough is ready, divide it into walnut-sized balls, rolling it Repeat this until all the dumplings are cooked and in the syrup. Take a golf ball-sized portion of dough and roll into a ball. Let the doughnuts soak in the syrup for an hour. Remove the doughnuts and garnish with the almonds and pistachios.
Sobzee's indian Gulab jamun (doughnut like balls soaked in syrup instructions
- For the Syrup: 1- Heat all the ingredients together until the sugar dissolves.
- Then give it a boil on low heat for about 3-5 minutes so it thickens slightly P.S.: You can store any excess in the fridge for use in other recipes.
- For the Gulab Jamuns: Combine the milk powder, baking powder, semolina and flour together.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add in the beaten egg, then mix it gently to make a soft dough.
- Let it rest covered for 5 minutes.
- Now make small balls out of the dough.
- If the dough feels sticky, touch a bit of oil with your fingertips and then form the balls. If the dough is too dry, add a few drops of milk and knead it in until you can form smooth balls.
- Make sure you fry the balls immediately so that they don't dry out.
- Heat the oil on medium heat, add the gulab jamuns one at a time. Carefully, splash some of the oil over them gently, Lower the heat, if the oil is too hot they will burn from the outside and stay raw on the inside.
- Gently stir the oil around them so they turn around and get evenly colored.
- When they have doubled in size and are evenly browned all over, remove with a slotted spoon onto a kitchen paper to drain excess oil for 3-5 minutes then put them directly into the warm syrup, let them soak in for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- They will expand a bit more as they soak up the syrup..
These sticky-sweet deep-fried dough balls aren't for those on a diet, but are an authentic Indian sweet. For the dough balls, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, adding enough extra water to form a soft, sticky dough. Soaked in sweet syrup, these Indian-style doughnuts can be enjoyed warm, hot or cold! The Gulab Jamun will puff up as they soak. •Gulab Jamun• Indian dessert made of milk-based balls soaked in sweet syrup. Add the fried gulab jamuns directly into the syrup.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is doable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t obtain a healthy body. You should take care of yourself while you are able to. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse particular maladies. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.