Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin.
You can cook Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
- It’s 4 pounds of boneless pork loin roast.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (halved).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 1/3 cup of brown sugar (divided).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard (or a grainy mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin step by step
- If the pork has an excessive layer of fat, trim it a bit. A little fat will help keep the roast juicy over the long period of cooking..
- Rub the roast all over with the garlic halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer..
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or until tender but not falling apart. Pour off the excess juices..
- Combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer..
- Serves 6-8 but you will most likely have leftovers 😃.
- Plated dish – served with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots..
- Enjoy 😋.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is doable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Regrettably, most people don’t worry about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You need to learn how to look after it as early as possible. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. A lot of good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. This food section has what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work optimally. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.