You can cook Sweet Potato using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 7 Hot Biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 10 g of Sugar.
- You need 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- You need 50 g of Milk.
- Prepare 140 g of Sweet Potatoes.
Sweet Potato step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Wash the sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces. Wrap in plastic and microwave for 1 min. Let cool and set aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the sweet potato pieces to the mixture and mix well. (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 7 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One good feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. The majority of individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You need to look after yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love what they taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? As people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably caused by the foods that are eaten. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Lots of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse particular illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you should include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.