Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker.
You can have Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker
- Prepare 2 kg (4 lbs) of chicken thigh.
- You need 5 cm (2 inches) of ginger, cut into 3 parts and then crushed.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 4 of green onion, the white part only, cut 1 inch.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of salt (according to taste).
- Prepare 1 liter (1 quart) of water.
- You need as needed of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves, chopped.
Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker step by step
- Add water, ginger, garlic, scallions and salt to the slow cooker. Stir well. Add chicken. Put the slow cooker lid on, press the "low" button and set the timer for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, check if the chicken has been cooked or not. Otherwise, cook for another hour (this depends on the size of the chicken)..
- Take the chicken out (save the broth for another use), brush the chicken with soy sauce..
- Heat sesame oil, saute the chopped garlic until golden brown. Keep stirring, don't let it get burnt. Pour the garlic and the oil over the chicken that has been brushed with soy sauce..
- Serve it with Hainanese rice (recipe 👉 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5403953-hainanese-rice-with-rice-cooker?via=sidebar-recipes) or warm white rice..
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of individuals appreciate. This is achievable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Most individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body stops working properly, you can’t obtain a healthy body. You have to learn how to take care of your body as early as possible. Your body cannot work properly if it does not get proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Virtually all grocery stores now sell organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work optimally. As a result, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Also, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.