Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes. Hamburger in a creamy sauce smothered over mashed potatoes says comfort food to me, how about you? Hamburger gravy can be served over mashed potatoes, rice, or over bread Since potatoes take the longest to cook unless you do them in the instant pot. I will start by prepping the potatoes first.
I decided right then and there I had to have it for dinner. How to Make Hamburger Gravy with Mashed Potatoes. Potatoes are a popular side dish in my house because they're inexpensive and can be made in a variety of ways. You can cook Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes
- It’s 2-3 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare To taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of Onion powder.
- You need To tastet of Creole seasoning.
- It’s To taste of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Gravy.
- You need of Hamburger grease.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of flour.
- You need As needed of Milk.
- It’s To tastet of Garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of Onion powder.
- You need To taste of Black pepper.
- It’s of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 6-8 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need optional of (garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese).
A baked potato with butter, sour cream, and a bit of bacon makes my mouth water. Cut each potato into quarters and toss into a large saucepan. The ground beef will start to thicken into the hamburger gravy. Kitchen Bouquet browning sauce Salt and pepper, to taste Mashed potatoes.
Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes instructions
- Season ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun, and a lil creole seasoning. Mix in real good with hands..
- Form ground beef into patties.
- Place hamburger patties carefully in skillet, wash hands, turn on stove, Cook hamburgers at medium heat. Add a little vegetable oil, if needed to prevent sticking..
- Remove cooked hamburgers from skillet.
- With left over hamburger grease, stir in (with a fork) 3-4 tsp of flour to grease, stir out any clumps and pour in some milk, add in seasonings and let it simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally for a few minutes, turn off heat and let it thicken the rest of the way. *Flour helps thicken gravy*.
- Add hamburgers back to gravy.
- Boil sliced potatoes until soft and easily able to cut through them..
- Drain the potatoes and smash them up.
- Add in butter, salt, and pepper.
- Optional* Add in garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese..
Add water and cook until thickness you prefer. Add Kitchen Bouquet to color, and salt and pepper to taste. This hamburger gravy & mashed potatoes recipe is a favorite of my son Caden. Even better, it's so easy to prepare he almost do it himself! Together, we have been messing around and finally came up with a recipe that he says is "as good as the.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after yourself. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love what they taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse certain maladies. Ingesting these foods will . When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to work optimally. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. You should have some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.