Home Made Matoke Crisps.
You can cook Home Made Matoke Crisps using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Home Made Matoke Crisps
- You need 1 Bunch of Matoke(Raw banana or Plaintain).
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Salt for seasoning(optional).
Home Made Matoke Crisps instructions
- Remove skin from the bananas i keep them in water, to avoid them turning black..
- Get your karai or the pan you are going to use to deep fry the bananas.
- Use a slicer or grater we use for getting round crisps.
- Heat the oil on medium. Meanwhile remove the bananas from the water & dry them on the cloth..
- Now directly on the heat holding your slicer in one hand & banana in the other start slicing over the blade..
- Fry till done or crispy. Don't over crowd the karai. They should not stick to each other.Remove when done. Sprinkle a little salt or chilli powder if you want.
- Continue like this till all the bananas are finished.
- With just 1 medium bunch you get plenty of crisps.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. A lot of folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary changes in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must look after yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love what they taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some illnesses. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. Following a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.