Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes.
You can have Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 2 of large potato/ boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh spinach/ steamed/ chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley/ chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Fresh basil/ chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion/ chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of vegetable oil for filling.
- You need 1 tsp of red flakes pepper, salt.
- It’s of To make dough:.
- Prepare 1 teacup of milk at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It’s of To decorate :.
- It’s 3 cups of flour/ if your dough is too soft add more flour.
- You need of Egg yolk, sesame seeds, or flax seed.
Bread Rolls with Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Set oven at 375°F.
- Mix yeast, yogurt, milk, add flour slowly.
- Make a soft dough.
- Cover and keep in warm place an hour.
- Prepare the filling.
- It's ready.
- Your dough has risen after 1 hour.
- Make 8 even balls.
- Flatten with your hand and place some filling in the middle of the dough.
- Bring the edges together.
- You close the ball,.
- Oil the cake pan and place the balls in it, sealed side down.
- Brush with egg yolk and add some sesame seeds or flax seeds.
- Cook about 25 mins..
- Enjoy with your favorite tea..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One great thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are in. We should get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Most individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should take care of your body while you can. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to receive proper nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably triggered by the foods that are consumed. Individuals are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse certain illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. You need to have several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.