Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing.
You can have Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing
- It’s 1 pound of ground Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 of (12-16 oz) bag of stuffing cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed thyme.
- You need 2 tablespoon of no/reduce salt butter, melted.
- You need 2-4 cups of reduce/no salt chicken broth.
Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing step by step
- Remove sausages from their casings. Heat up sausage in a skillet. As it is browning, break it up with a fork. Once browned, put it to the side..
- Spray the slow cooker or, better yet, put in a liner. You will thank me later..
- In large bowl mix the stuffing cubes with dried cranberries, sausage, ground black pepper, onion & garlic powder, poultry seasoning, ground sage, and then finally the crushed rosemary & thyme..
- Pour the butter on top, then stir together. Next, add the chicken broth until you get the moisture that you desire. For me, it took 3 cups of broth..
- Cook on low for 2- 3 hours. Check after 2 hours, then every half hour after that. Stirring as you check it out. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get it the way that I like it..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. This is attainable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Too many folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to take care of yourself while you can. Your body needs the right nutrients to run at its most effective levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Many healthy food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. This food section has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. Eating these foods will help your mental health. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.