Slow Cooker Oxtail.
You can cook Slow Cooker Oxtail using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Oxtail
- It’s 1.5 kg of oxtail.
- You need 2 of onions roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 of carrots chopped.
- You need 2 sticks of celery.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 2 of tblsp Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoke paprika.
- It’s 1 of tblsp tomato paste.
- You need 2 cups of beef stock.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper chopped.
Slow Cooker Oxtail step by step
- Sauté oxtail in batches, turning on each side till brown and place in separate bowl. Drain some of the oil if it’s now a lot..
- In the same pan fry, onion, garlic, ginger, celery, carrots, tomato paste, thyme,curry and paprika. Fry for a 2 minutes then add mushrooms and continue frying..
- Add stock and Worcestershire sauce and bring to boil. In the slow cooker, place the sautéed oxtail in the bottom and add the beef stock and vegetables. Cover and cook on high for 7 hours. On the 6th hour add red, yellow and green peppers. Serve hot with rice or bread..
- Serve hot.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many folks appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Too many individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Once your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to look after your health while you can. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy the taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Since people decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. Individuals are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.