Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】. Find Deals on Carrot Cake Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This cake is surprisingly simple to make and includes a step-by-step video for no-fail results every time.
SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakersWRITTEN RECIPE HERE: http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/best-ever-carrot-cake/Learn the secrets to my best-ever. This is my favorite recipe for carrot cake! One of our most popular recipes! You can cook Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 using 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】
- You need of ■ For Carrot Cake.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 g (1/2 cup) of cane sugar.
- It’s 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 g (4 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- You need 250 g (8.8 oz) of carrot, grated or chopped.
- You need 20 g (3.5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- Prepare 60 g of (2.1 oz, about 2/5 cup) raisins.
- Prepare 40 g (1.4 oz) of walnuts, roasted.
- You need of ※dry ingredients.
- It’s 100 g (4/5 cup) of bread flour.
- Prepare 100 g (4/5 cup) of cake flour.
- It’s 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 g (1.5 tsp) of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 g (1/2 tsp) of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of allspice powder.
- Prepare of ■ For Topping.
- It’s 140 g (4.9 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Just read all the rave reviews! Jump to the Easy Carrot Cake Recipe or watch our quick recipe video below to see how we make it. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. This recipe for The Best Carrot Cake is wonderfully moist, tender and easy to make.
Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/b1dyJAxrTfg.
- Grease the pans with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410°F..
- Pour hot water onto the raisins to soften. Drain off the hot water. Cut the walnuts into small pieces..
- Grate the carrot coarsely (or chop it finely). Mix all dry ingredients and sift twice..
- Microwave the unsalted butter to melt. (600W, about 20 sec) Prepare boiling water..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Pour warm water in a large container (boiling water + cold water, the same ratio). Put the large bowl (egg) in the warm water..
- Add cane sugar and mix well with a whisk for 2 mins until combined. Add the melted butter in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition..
- Add the vegetable oil in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition. After adding all, mix well for 1 min..
- Add salt and mix well. Take the bowl out from the warm water. Add the carrot and mix well with a spatula..
- Sift almond flour over the batter. Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until the powderiness disappears..
- Add raisins and walnuts. Fold it 15-20 times. Put it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356°F for 35 mins, and 170℃ / 338°F for 10 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. (Switch inside hot gas and outside air.) Let it cool as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap. When cooled thoroughly, let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For Topping】Mix cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add unsalted butter, powdered sugar, and lemon juice in order and mix well after each addition..
- Slice and serve. Top with the cream cheese. It's all done!!.
It's covered in a homemade cream cheese frosting for the perfect, classic cake. And with so many ways to make this recipe your own, it's seriously the best carrot cake around! Easy to mix and fool proof, this could easily be your go-to carrot cake recipe. This carrot cake is the best in the whole world. The cake is especially moist, and the frosting is very creamy and sweet..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the strongest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. This is possible regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We need to get back to where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a number of needed modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your health. Your body needs the right nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Many good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This section is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse some illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.