Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie. This easy frozen peanut butter pie recipe has a rich and creamy filling that will satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. All Reviews for No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. The creamy layers in this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie will have you reaching for another slice.
Pie Recipes Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert. This no-bake peanut butter pie is ultra creamy and completely delicious! I need to tell you something… and it's pretty shocking. You can have Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie
- You need of Pie Filling:.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- It’s of Crust:.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- It’s 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare of Ganache:.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Frosting:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
However, this no-bake peanut butter pie was so good it forced me to make an exception. Really, I didn't miss the chocolate one bit. This decadent-tasting peanut butter chocolate pie recipe is delicious and healthier than most pies. It's sweetened with bananas (a perfect way to use up those spotted bananas on your counter) and a touch of honey.
Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie instructions
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..
I have over two dozen no bake low carb desserts on the blog. When I get some down time this summer, I'll add Ready to make the chocolate crust for this easy no bake chocolate peanut butter pie? To make the crust, you'll need a cup of almond flour, a few. A creamy and silky no-bake vegan peanut butter chocolate pie. This recipe is also gluten-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free, and uses no added oils.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We need to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential modifications in your life. When your body quites functioning properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new one. You have to take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot function properly if it does not have adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function optimally. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.