Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup
- You need of Veggies.
- You need 3 of potatoes, peeled & diced.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped broccoli – I used florets.
- It’s of meat.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped ham.
- You need of Dairy.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk or Heavy Cream- I used 2% to lighten this recipe up.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s of Pepper, garlic, onion powder- I omitted salt due to the ham. If u choose to not use ham or meat, salt may be needed.
Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup step by step
- Peel & cut up Potatoes to desired size, then toss in your crockpot.
- Melt butter in large pot or Dutch oven, then add flour. This needs to be on med-high & stir constantly.
- Flour will appear chunky & clumpy. Perfect! Fry 4-6min, still stirring!.
- Now you need to add 3 cups of HOT chicken broth & whisk whisk whisk that flour! Then add 1 & 1/2 cups of the milk or cream. Reserve the other 1 cup of broth & 1/2cup milk.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes once it's cooked about 10min on medium. Then add the cut ham, over mixture.
- Add cut up broccoli to crockpot. I used remaining milk & broth to make sure broccoli was covered with liquid. Stir mix & cover. Low4-6hrs, High 2-3..
- Add cheese during the last 30min. I did 2 heaping cupfuls, then added the rest to each bowl. Yum!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that a lot of folks appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, most people don’t concern themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. In reality, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot obtain a new body. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body requires proper nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Since most people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Many nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any malady. Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.