Dee's Vegetarian Stuffed Biscuits. Dee's Vegetarian Stuffed Biscuits These are a hit at my house and sooo easy to make! I used garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, dried dill, oregano, rosemary with ginger, cumin. Dee's Stuffed Biscuits combine a unique blend of ingredients inside a light, flaky homemade biscuit prepared for you to enjoy as a meal anytime. day or night.
I tried many of the restaurants that sold breakfast and discovered that the biscuits were okay but lacked a certain "umph". I said to myself, how can I make these biscuits more tasty and enjoyable? That's when I came up with the idea of a stuffed biscuit. You can have Dee's Vegetarian Stuffed Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dee's Vegetarian Stuffed Biscuits
- It’s 1 dash of Your favorite seasonings. I used garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, dried dill, oregano, rosemary with ginger, cumin, coriander, and dried cilantro..
- Prepare 1 can of biscuit (of course homemade is always the best).
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese (which ever you prefer, I used Mexican blend).
- It’s 1 packages of Quorn brand – meatless & soy free grounds (meat eaters – 1 lbs ground beef, or turkey meat).
- Prepare 1 of crushed garlic in olive oil (I usually keep a jar of this in fridge and use it everytime I cook..garlic lover!).
More Praise for Dee's Stuffed Biscuits "Best biscuits ever! These biscuits have a rich buttery taste and they are so yummy. I like to eat them in the morning, on the go or for lunch. All of the flavors are SO good and I highy recommend trying the Chicken and Dumpling biscuit!" – C.
Dee's Vegetarian Stuffed Biscuits step by step
- Cook meat with your favorite seasonings..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- take each biscuit & stretch them out a bit, so you can fit the cheese and meat..
- place a little shredd cheese on stretched out biscuits, then put a spoonful of meat, and more shredded cheese over the meat..
- take each corner of biscuits, hold together till biscuit is completely closed and turn over, so they don't open while baking..
- brush on each biscuit with the Olive oil and crushed garlic..
- bake according to the instructions of the can of biscuits..
- I've made this with Quorn brand chicken cutlets, and certain fishes like Haddock and Salmon, sauteed beans, even sauteed veggies!.
If using non-stick muffin tins, don't pre-grease the pan. Equally distribute the ingredients into the biscuits in this order: sausage, cheese, green onions, egg. Would you like any spice in the recipe? Biscuits and Gravy Casserole MaryLeeSchrader. flour, breakfast sausage, biscuits, milk, salt, black pepper. Ok, I found this recipe on recipezaar and totally lost it.
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Regrettably, most people don’t worry about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your health while you can do so. Your body cannot run properly if it fails to receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you go for nutritious foods? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.