Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly.
You can have Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese (room temp).
- It’s 12 oz of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 qt of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 4 cans of Great Northern Beans (drained).
- You need 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (Diced).
- You need 2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne (or Red) Pepper Powder (optional).
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Salt.
Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly step by step
- Cook and shred chicken in your preferred method. I put it in the slow cooker with some basic seasoning and a quart of water for around 5 hours, drain the chicken, and use my electric hand mixer to shred it..
- Add the Sour Cream and cream cheese..
- Add seasonings in the remaining ingredients and gently stir them together..
- Allow to cook/simmer for 1-2 hours or until thoroughly warmed and the onion is soft..
- We like it served with sour cream and shredded cheese on top..
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One great feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of people think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to treat your health problems. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot get yourself a brand new body. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your body. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Also, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.