You can cook Kibbeh Labaniyeh using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kibbeh Labaniyeh
- You need of For the Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 kg of yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of starch, dissolved in ½ cup water.
- You need of For the Kibbeh Paste.
- It’s 2 cups of fine bulgur, fine cracked wheat.
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For the Stuffing.
- You need 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- You need 2 of onions, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pomegranate syrup.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Kibbeh Labaniyeh instructions
- For the Kibbeh Paste:Wash the cracked wheat in warm water. Remove and strain by squeezing out the water if necessary..
- Mix the cracked wheat with the rest of the kibbeh paste ingredients. Knead until you get a smooth dough. You can add a bit of water if the paste gets too sticky..
- Shape Kibbe paste into balls about the size of an egg. Holding the ball in one hand, form a hole in the middle of it using the index finger of the other hand. Widen the hole by turning the kibbeh ball and pressing its inside walls gently against your palm. Make sure that the shell is uniformly thick. It is important to moisturize your hands in cold water as you work in order to give a smooth finish to the kibbeh paste..
- Fill the hole with 2 tsp of stuffing and close it, forming an oval shape kibbeh with pointed ends. Set aside on a tray..
- For the sauce: In a deep pot, strain the yoghurt and add the dissolved starch to it..
- Place pot over medium heat and stir the yoghurt continuously in the same direction until it boils and starts to thicken. It is important to stir continuously for the yoghurt not to stick..
- Drop the kibbeh rolls in the boiling yoghurt one at a time and reduce heat. Allow kibbeh to simmer and cook for fifteen minutes. Do not stir. Remove pot from heat and serve immediately..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the best points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Too many people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t get yourself a brand new body. You need to learn how to look after your body as early as possible. Your body has to have proper nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you choose healthy foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Many nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. This food section has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, the immune system can fight off any malady. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.