Biscuit Taco Cups. Place rounds over outside of sprayed cups; press to fit over bottom and part way down sides of cups. These Taco Biscuit Cups are a great weeknight option with a side salad. The biscuit dough lines a standard muffin tin to create individual "cups" that will cradle your taco meat and fillings.
Grease muffin pan with cooking spray. Place a tortilla into each cup of muffin pan, folding the edges if necessary. Biscuit Taco Pockets are a simple and easy way to change up your Taco night! You can have Biscuit Taco Cups using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Taco Cups
- It’s 1 of 10 count can of biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 of lb. – 1 lb. ground beef.
- You need 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 of See Variations.
Delicious seasoned beef and salsa all smothered in melted cheese and encased in a soft biscuit. These are the perfect bite-sized snack! EASY BBQ BEEF BISCUIT CUPS I've got a really fun and easy recipe for ya today. Place rounds over outside of sprayed cups; press to fit over bottom and part way down sides of cups.
Biscuit Taco Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown ground beef. Drain. Add taco seasoning & cook per packet instructions..
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. Press biscuits flat into hands & push into bottom & sides to top of each muffin tin..
- Sprinkle a bit of cheese on bottom of each cup. Evenly spoon beef mix into each cup..
- Top each cup with a teaspoon of sour cream. Lightly spread..
- Sprinkle cheese on top – if you can't fit it all on – reserve a bit..
- Bake for 10 mins – sprinkle on remaining cheese if need be so – bake for another 3 minutes..
- Let cool for a minute or two. Use butter knife to "loosen" up around the edges to remove easier. Serve with salsa & additional sour cream….enjoy..
- ***Variations*** You can use less ground beef, mix extra cheese to beef & fill cups. Or try adding taco sauce, salsa, jalapenos, some blackbeans….whatever you'd like. Enjoy…psychobetty…XOXO.
- P.S. This quick & easy little recipe came off the back of a bag of storebrand shredded cheese : ).
Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place biscuit pieces in taco sauce, turn to coat. Place biscuit cups, right side up, in same baking pan. Spoon beef mixture evenly into each cup. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and/or salsa if desired.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that numerous folks appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular illnesses. Eating these superfoods will . You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.