Spiked Rainbow Jello Mold.
You can cook Spiked Rainbow Jello Mold using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiked Rainbow Jello Mold
- Prepare of jello.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 6 packages of jello desserts in rainbow colors.
- Prepare 3 envelope of plain knox gelatin.
- Prepare 3 cup of flavored vodka.
- You need 1 cup of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla yogurt.
Spiked Rainbow Jello Mold step by step
- place bottle of vodka in freezer several hours before beginning this recipe!.
- lightly spray bundt pan or jello mold with non stick cooking spray. wipe off excess spray with a paper towel. a slight residue should remain, just enough to help unmold the jello, without affecting the taste or appearance..
- pour 3/4 cup water into a sauce pan and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the plain gelatin. Allow gelatin to soak for a minute or two. heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes). wish in the first package of flavored gelatin. wish for at least 2 minutes, or until completely dissolved (i find the sugar free mix dissolves much faster than the regular).
- remove from heat. add 1/2 cup of the cold vodka and stir to combine..
- pour 3/4 cup of the gelatin into the prepared mold and place in refrigerator. allow to set for 20 to 30 minutes, until the jello is a little firm, but still sticks when touched. very important – if the layer sets up too much, the next layer wont bond to it..
- refrigerate the remaining gelatin mixture in a bowl for about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). gradually stir in 3 tablespoons of yogurt and stir until well blended. this cooling step is also important – the gelatin must be cooled to room temperature before adding on top of the layers or the layers will not be well defined..
- gently spoon the gelatin/yogurt mixture over set gelatin and return to the refrigerator. refrigerate about 15 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm (again, it should stick to your finger when touched). as the layers progress, the setting time will become shorter as the gelatin in the pan becomes colder and the layers become thinner as more are added to the mold..
- repeat steps with remaining jello flavors for a total of 12 alternating clear and creamy layers..
- after completing all the layers, refrigerate the jello overnight. this will allow the layers to completely bond..
- to unmold, fill a large container or clean sink with warm water. with clean fingers, loosen the jello around the edges of the mold. next dip the almost to the edge into the warm water for just a few seconds. dry the bottom of the mold with a towel and check the edges to see if they are loose. if not, repeat the dip process. place a plate on top of the mold and invert..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is achievable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Most people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to obtain a brand new body. You must take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body requires proper nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular maladies. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. As a result, the immune system can fight off any health condition. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living offers you a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.