Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger. Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger™ How do you make an Ultimate Cheeseburger—with two beef patties, American and Swiss-style cheese, real mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, all on a buttery bakery bun—even more ultimate? You add three slices of bacon. Put the bacon in a large nonstick saute pan over medium heat.
Place six slices of bacon on baking sheet side to side running perpendicular to the edge of the counter. This is hands-down our favorite cheeseburger recipe. It features bacon, red onions, shredded Mexican-style cheese, fresh tomatoes, and boston lettuce leaves for a bit of crunch and texture. You can have Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
- You need of For the Burger Patties.
- You need 250 grams of Minced beef.
- Prepare 250 grams of Minced pork.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper (freshly rough ground).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Himalaya Salt (freshly just rough ground so you got not too small pieces) (can use Sea salt).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dry garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ubena "Virginia" Meat seasoning (Mild one with Paprika, Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Chives, Mayoram, Thyme, Onion, Garlic) (In order of amount in it, see picture).
- You need of Cheeseburger.
- It’s 4 large of Sesame Burger Bread.
- Prepare 8 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 4 slice of Cheddar (I used other I had but it will taste much better with Cheddar).
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 head of Romane lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Barbecue Sauce (preferred self made one).
- Prepare 1 of Mustard.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
The addition of dried porcini mushrooms to the burger patties adds great moisture to otherwise dry lean ground beef. The Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe The first step in making the ultimate bacon cheeseburger is to cook the bacon. Add Cheddar cheese and remaining bacon to beef mixture, and stir to combine. The Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – A foolproof family-pleasing meal that tastes just like a cheeseburger but is enjoyed as a creamy, comforting soup, easily made on the stovetop or in a slow cooker.
Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger instructions
- Carefully mix the Patty in ingredients roughly without destroying the meat structure. Use a Patty press to Form 4 125 grams Patties. Place them on top of each other separated by baking paper or foil. Let them stay cooled for at least about 2 hours (the longer the better)..
- Once the Guest have arrived heat the grill to full heat, slice the onion and place the slices on the grill. After cutting in half put the bread rolls on it also (only the cut sides). Remove the Bread if golden and set aside. Once the onions are dark brown on both sides take them off as well and set them aside. Grill the Bacon until really crisp and brown and put it aside as well..
- Turn the grill to medium heat and place the Burger Patties on it for about 5 minutes(preferably with closed lid – they should be real good grilled at the bottom but not burnt)..
- Turn the Patty once after 5 minutes and place a slice of Cheddar on each. Close the grill lid again for another about 5 minutes until that side is ready and the cheese has melted..
- While the 2nd Burger side is grilling put a thin to medium layer of Barbecue Sauce on the bottom half of the breads. Apply a thin layer mayonnaise on the top half. Then apply a thin layer mustard over the mayonnaise..
- Place 1 or 2 leaf lettuce on each bottom half. Cover it with one Burger Patty then some spring onion rings and one slice of Tomato. Place one slice pre-grilled onion on it (not one onion ring, one slice). Cover with 2 slice of pre-grilled bacon (cross layered) and top of the breads..
What is better than a beefy, juicy burger loaded with cheese and crispy bacon?. How about an entire bowl of bacon cheeseburger goodness that you can eat by the spoonful?! Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger™ from Jack in the Box. Double Natural Angus Beef, Double American Cheese, Double Bacon. Double Wagyu + Brisket Blend Burger, Homemade Candied Bacon-Tomato Jam, Truffle Aioli, Aged Swiss Cheese.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous folks appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We have to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, most people don’t care about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some essential changes in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot get a brand new one. You must learn how to take care of your body the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular illnesses. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run well. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.