Stir-fried Eggs and Wakame Seaweed with Chikuwa. Great recipe for Stir-fried Eggs and Wakame Seaweed with Chikuwa. I used dried wakame seaweed and ended up with too much after rehydrating it. If you have any leftover wakame seaweed after making salad or soup, give this a try.
Add Chikuwa to the batter and coat. Today I added 'Chikuwa' to the 'Wakame & Cucumber Salad'. Instead of using the traditional dressing, I used Japanese Mayonnaise and Wasabi. You can have Stir-fried Eggs and Wakame Seaweed with Chikuwa using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Eggs and Wakame Seaweed with Chikuwa
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 of Chikuwa.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock powder.
- Prepare of Wakame seaweed.
- It’s 1 of heaped tablespoon Dried wakame seaweed.
- You need 1 of ladleful Fresh wakame seaweed.
Many people are familiar with the red seaweed because of the Nori, used for the Japanese sushi. Yup, despite the color, nori came from the red seaweed. Wakame and Konbu, often used in Japanese soups, comes from the brown seaweed – the most expensive of all seaweeds. Combine the sausage and cabbage with the beaten egg.
Stir-fried Eggs and Wakame Seaweed with Chikuwa instructions
- For dried wakame seaweed, soak in hot water for 1 minute to rehydrate. Squeeze out any excess water..
- For fresh wakame seaweed, briefly dunk in hot water and drain well. Cut into bite sizes..
- Combine the beaten eggs and Chinese soup stock powder. Stir in the prepared wakame seaweed..
- Diagonally slice chikuwa and fry in the oil. Use sesame oil, if available. Add the egg mixture and cook until the edges of the egg mixture start to set..
- Once the edges start to set, stir the mixture as if preparing scrambled eggs..
- Briskly stir up the egg mixture from the bottom of the pan. If you stir too much, the eggy pieces will become smaller and the result won't look nice..
- Briskly stir the egg mixture as if making a large amount of scrambled eggs and they should retain a good yellow colour..
- "Sausages & Slightly Sweetened Scrambled Egg for Breakfast" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151154-sausages-slightly-sweetened-scrambled-egg-for-breakfast.
- "Okonomiyaki-style omelet with Chinese cabbage" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151331-okonomiyaki-style-chinese-cabbage-omelette.
If the pieces of cabbage are too big, the mixture will be difficult to mix. Cook the omelette in a frying pan that has been greased with a thin layer of oil. Allow the omelette to cook slowly without interfering. Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. Classic Lo Mein Noodles Chef Jet Tila.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, most people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get a brand new body. You must look after your body while you can do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at best levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. This section has what are now recognized as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some illnesses. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run optimally. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You must include several superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.