Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties. Great recipe for Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties. It's said that it's hard to know when hamburgers are cooked through, so I cooked these thin and spread out so it's easy to tell. Add the onions once they have cooled down.
Out of my mother's cooking I always loved her hamburgers the best. It's just a normal burger but the wine in the sauce gives it such a great scent, it's just gorgeous. It's said that it's hard to know when hamburgers are cooked through, so I cooked these thin and spread out so it's easy to tell. You can have Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties
- You need 300 grams of Minced pork and beef 50/50 blend.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 100 ml of Panko.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of each Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, ketchup.
- It’s 1 of pat Butter.
Add the onions once they have cooled down. When cooking, don't poke a hole or cut the patties. The juices will seep out of the patties. If you keep bulk food supplies, it's likely you have one of these on hand.
Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties step by step
- Mince the onion and fry in oil. Remove from heat and set aside until the heat dissipates..
- In a bowl, mix the panko, milk, egg, ground meat, onion (from Step 1), salt, pepper, nutmeg, and garlic powder..
- Mix until incorporated and sticky (at this point, it should be loose and with a whitish color)..
- Divide the mixture, punch out the air pockets, and form into a patty..
- Pour a thin layer of oil in an unheated pan and add the patty. It's quite soft, so fix the shape..
- From the center of the patty, spread out to a 2 cm thick oval shape. Avoid letting the patty crack. Turn the heat on to medium and cook..
- Gently shake the patty in the pan and once it's cooked on one side, slide onto a plate (it's still soft so be careful)..
- Remove the excess oil from the pan and slide the uncooked patty onto the pan. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Add a pat of butter, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauc,e and ketchup to the oil in the pan and heat..
- Pour the sauce on the patty and it's done..
If not, get yourself a gallon jar at the local thrift store or buy yourself a jar on amazon (they're useful for all sorts of kitchen work) and you're set! In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef and onion soup mix. Place a quarter of the bacon mixture onto each of four patties. Top with the remaining patties and press the edges together to seal. The meat type can vary, and the ingredients can be different from the traditional ones.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. This is possible no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot get yourself a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.