Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew. The sweet potatoes did end up a bit mushier than when cooked in the slow cooker, but flavors were delicious. Add everything to the Instant Pot and Stir the ingredients together and slightly mash the tender sweet potatoes in the crockpot. This gives it a chunkier and thicker stew consistency and it's.
Watch the video to see if you'd like to make CrockPot Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato Stew! Delicious vegetarian Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew made with grated sweet potatoes, onions, celery and vegetable broth. Apples, sweet potatoes, and apple juice make this delicious five-ingredient crock pot stew with chunks of pork shoulder super easy. You can have Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew
- It’s 3 cups of (2 sweet potatoes chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery (optional).
- It’s 1 of medium white onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag mini carrots.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can corn.
- It’s of Or 12oz bag of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of beef chuck roast cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Prepare 4 of bacon strips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2-3 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
This is a fabulous recipe for fall since it uses the flavors of the season. This recipe is perfect to make on a cold fall day when you're going to be at home puttering. Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes with Yogurt Lime Dipping Sauce. These Crockpot Sweet Potato Lentils include coconut milk and are filling and healthy!
Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew instructions
- Crockpot bags are the key to success!.
- In a pan cook bacon strips..
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into large chunks. Measure to get a heaping 3 cups and place in the prepared slow cooker..
- Add in the chopped celery, chopped onion, the bag of carrots, drained can of corn and undrained can of diced tomatoes and bacon.
- Toss together the flour, seasoned salt, and pepper. Toss the cut meat (cut in 1 inch cubes if not pre-cut) in the flour mixture until well coated..
- Place the coated meat in the slow cooker on top of all the vegetables. You do not need to pre-cook the meat at all..
- Add in the bay leaf, minced garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley..
- Crumble in the boullion cubes and the water..
- Stir everything together and try to submerge the meat below the veggies to keep it as tender as possible. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or high for 5-7 hours or until the sweet potatoes and vegetables are tender and the meat is cooked through and tender. All slow cookers cook at different temperatures. Mine takes about 8 hours on low..
- When ready to serve, remove the bay leaf..
- Stir the ingredients together and slightly mash the tender sweet potatoes in the crockpot. This gives it a chunkier and thicker stew consistency and it's delicious!.
Perfect over warm naan for lunch or dinner. It's basically spiced sweet potatoes and baby red lentils, simmered together and creamified with coconut milk to make an almost-soup that goes perfectly over warm naan. This stew was a "throw together, use up what's left in the fridge" meal, but it turned out to be a savory comfort food that ranks high in nutrition while It takes awhile, but if you're in and out all day it's a great meal to make. Whip out the food processor, toss your veggies in, set your crockpot and forget it honey! Making it with sweet potatoes gives this crockpot stew recipe a potassium boost and a lovely, sweet taste.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Numerous people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to look after it before it is too late. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at optimum levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse particular maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. As a result, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You should have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.