Slow Cooker Lamb & Root Veg Stew.
You can cook Slow Cooker Lamb & Root Veg Stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Lamb & Root Veg Stew
- Prepare 450 g of lamb shoulder steaks.
- You need of Corn flour.
- Prepare 4 of large carrots.
- It’s 8 of new potatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, cut into large chunks.
- You need 3 of rosemary stalks.
- You need 2 of fresh mint sprigs.
- You need 500 mls of lamb or veg stock.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Slow Cooker Lamb & Root Veg Stew step by step
- Sprinkle the lamb with corn flour. Sear on both sides in your slow cooker pan of flame proof or in a frying pan if not. Remove and place in a bowl..
- Now put your slow cooker pan back in the slow cooker. Peel your carrots and slice in half longways. Lay in the bottom. Add your onions..
- Add your potatoes and the herbs. Season with salt and pepper..
- Lay the lamb on top and pour in the stock..
- Cook for 8 hours, after a few hours when the veg starts to sink and soften up, gently push the lamb down under the surface of the liquid..
- If you like a thicker gravy, add 2 tsp corn flour mixed with a little water about 40 mins before you plan to serve it..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. A lot of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your health while you can. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps induced by the foods that are consumed. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. These days, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any malady. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.