Farmer Breakfast Casserole (Thick Omelette in Slow Cooker).
You can cook Farmer Breakfast Casserole (Thick Omelette in Slow Cooker) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Farmer Breakfast Casserole (Thick Omelette in Slow Cooker)
- It’s 4 of medium-sized eggs.
- Prepare 1 of tofu block (about 200 grams), pat dry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dill.
- Prepare 100 gram of chopped cheddar.
- Prepare 100 gram of chopped smoked chicken breast (you can use smoked beef, bacon, ham, etc.).
- You need 1 tsp of oil for coating the slow cooker.
Farmer Breakfast Casserole (Thick Omelette in Slow Cooker) step by step
- Coat the slow cooker with oil..
- Mix eggs with salt, black pepper, and dill. Add crushed tofu and whisk until they're evenly combined..
- Put sliced cheddar and smoked chicken breast inside the slow cooker. Slowly pour the egg mixture to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours..
- Open the slow cooker and remove excess water (if any) using a spoon. Cover again. After 30 minutes, remove carefully from slow cooker, then slice according to your preference..
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are in. We need to get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential changes in your life. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to look after your health. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? As people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Almost all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse certain illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to run well. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. You should include some superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other essentials. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.