Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins.
You can cook Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins
- Prepare of wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of leftover mashed sweet potatoes (made with butter and milk and cinnamon).
- It’s 1/2 cup of plus 2 Tblsp unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour milk (milk plus a little vinegar and let set).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of spices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground clove.
- Prepare of dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins instructions
- Prepare sour milk– fill 1/4 cup almost all the way with milk, then top off with vinegar. Set aside..
- Put all wet ingredients and spices into a large mixing bowl and mix well with a fork..
- Add all dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix well with fork..
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into muffin tins lined with cupcake papers..
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350° for 45-59 min. or until knife inserted into center of muffin comes out clean..
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One good thing about going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We should get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. In reality, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your body while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? As most people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function well. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. You need to have some superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.