Potato Croquette. These Potato Croquettes are loaded with bacon, stuffed with two kinds of cheese, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and sure to please everyone. Войти. Potato croquettes are a delicious way to prepare potatoes for a meal. They are also a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.
With a golden crispy crust and creamy succulent interior, Korokke is a well-loved food. Crispy yet creamy, these croquettes might make mashed potatoes better the second time around. Leftover mashed potatoes have never tasted this good! You can cook Potato Croquette using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Croquette
- It’s 300-350 g of potatoes (peel and cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 100-120g of ground pork.
- It’s 1/2-1 of onion (peel and chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk or fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of vegetable oil for deep-frying.
Make these croquettes using a variety of leftovers, including chicken, ham, vegetables, and so much more! Potato Croquettes are deep fried mashed potatoes balls and are the perfect way to use leftovers. They're basically just like adult tater tots, only better! (Jump directly to the recipe.) These Potato Croquettes are a great crispy appetizer for parties and game day. A crispy shell surrounds a mix of creamy mashed potatoes, queso fresco, and chorizo sausage.
Potato Croquette step by step
- Add the potatoes to cold, salted (2 tsp salt) water and then bring to a boil until cooked.(or heat in a microwave oven until tendered) Drain and sprinkle them with salt and pepper and mash..
- Heat the 1 tbsp oil in a pan, put chopped onion and ground pork and stir fry well until they change color. Add sugar and soy sauce, keep stirring well over medium heat until the liquid is almost gone..
- Combine mashed potatoes and ②'s step mixture, and milk(or cream) well. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Let them cool..
- Make easy-to-eat size shape..
- Place flour, beaten egg, and panko bread crumbs in separate bowls. Dust the croquettes with flour and shake off any excess, then dip in the beaten egg and coat evenly. Roll them in bread crumbs and coat throughly, pressing the bread crumbs in by hand..
- Heat the vegetable oil for deep frying to 180℃ (355℉) in a pot. Deep-fry the potatoes on both side until the bread crumbs are golden brown..
These potato croquettes from the Hairy Bikers are a lovely side dish for a roast or a casserole that's really easy but utterly moreish. Add a few dried herbs to the potato croquettes if you wish. Potato Croquettes – perfectly golden crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, stuffed with cheese, ham and seasonings. Potato Croquettes are delicious crisp fried mashed potato patties. Add a two minute Garlic Aioli dipping sauce and you have the ultimate taste experience.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. This is possible regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few essential modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? As most people decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will observe that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Then, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.