For Bentos: Stir-fried Hijiki Seaweed, Tuna and Chinese Cabbage with Oyster Sauce and Mayonnaise. See more ideas about hot pot, hot pot recipe, asian recipes. and vegetable tempura, nigiri (tuna, salmon, snapper & prawn), California roll and hijiki seaweed rice served in two layers of bento box. Sweet Hijiki Seaweed Make a lot and freeze it, it's great for bento lunchboxes and also ideal as "one more little dish" at dinnertime! I'm Nami, a Japanese home cook based in San Francisco.
Get Dragon Palace for delivery or pickup. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. When auto-complete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. You can have For Bentos: Stir-fried Hijiki Seaweed, Tuna and Chinese Cabbage with Oyster Sauce and Mayonnaise using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of For Bentos: Stir-fried Hijiki Seaweed, Tuna and Chinese Cabbage with Oyster Sauce and Mayonnaise
- You need 3 of to 4 Chinese cabbage leaves.
- You need 20 grams of Hijiki (dried).
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil (for stir frying).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Grated garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Chicken soup stock (powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) ★Ground sesame seeds and toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of (I added leftover chikuwa).
Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Chicken stir fried in a curry sauce with green peppers, onions and carrots. Scallops stir fried with chinese cabbage, mushrooms, water chestnuts, green onions and peapods in a light sauce, served with steamed rice.. avocado, outside spicy tuna, scallion, and spicy mayonnaise. View the menu for Asian Taste on MenuPages and find your next meal.
For Bentos: Stir-fried Hijiki Seaweed, Tuna and Chinese Cabbage with Oyster Sauce and Mayonnaise instructions
- Chop the cabbage into 3 cm pieces. Slice the chikuwa thinly. Re-hydrate the hijiki by soaking in water, and drain..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a pan over medium heat. Immediately add the lightly drained tuna..
- Add the hijiki….
- Add the chikuwa slices. (If you're going to add frozen corn, put it in now.) Quickly mix everything together..
- Add the cabbage, and cook until it's completely wilted..
- When it looks like this, add the ★ ingredients in the order listed. Turn off the heat after adding the oyster sauce, then add the mayonnaise and mix in. Sprinkle sesame seeds at the end….
- I grind the sesame seeds right over the pan using a cheap grinder that I got at a 100 yen shop. You can just use toasted seeds, or pre-ground seeds..
- Done! With the ingredient amounts listed, I got one 500 ml capacity storage container full..
Yakitori is a Japanese skewered chicken, cooked on a griller with either sweet soy sauce or just salt. You DO NOT marinate chicken before cooking. It's great for entertaining a bi spicy Chinese cabbage pickle.. Chinese Broccoli in Oyster Sauce Spicy Chinese Green. Shredded pork stir-fried with cabbage, carrot, mushroom in plum sauce serve with pancakes.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We should get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. When your body stops working right, you cannot get a healthy one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your health. Your body cannot function correctly if it doesn’t get proper nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. You must have some superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.