Iz's Baked Potato Bread.
You can have Iz's Baked Potato Bread using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iz's Baked Potato Bread
- You need 1 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of potato flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper – I LOVE pepper, you may want to cut that by half..
- You need 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 3 1/2 oz of ice water – just shy 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1 oz of cheese – manchego or sharp cheddar.
Iz's Baked Potato Bread step by step
- Add all ingredients but water and cheese to a bowl.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Add water.
- Mix until incorporated, work on lightly floured table until smooth and a bit warmed. (The ice water is to give you enough time to work this dough without it getting too warm.).
- Place back into bowl and cover..
- Allow to double. About 2 hours..
- Shape into peasant shape. It should resemble a baked potato. Place on a cormeal dusted pan. Cover with plastic wrap..
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Allow to double again. About 90 minutes. Or when it holds a dimple when pressed with a finger. For a more realistic look wash with egg, simple syrup, or half & half. If you prefer not to, it will not affect the flavor, only the appearance. With a razor blade or sharp knife cut the length of the loaf..
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 20 – 30 minutes or more until hollow sounding when tapped on bottom or internal temperature reaches 180°F – 200°F..
- Allow to cool..
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. A lot of people think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You should learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Lots of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run optimally. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. You have to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.