Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker).
You can cook Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker)
- You need 900 g of minced chicken.
- It’s 4 of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 packet of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of button mushrooms.
- It’s 2 cups of water/broth.
- You need To taste of salt, sugar, pepper.
- Prepare of Cooked pasta.
Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) step by step
- Heat up cooking oil, saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and onion into pot, cook for 5 mins.
- Add soy sauce, Oyster sauce, BBQ sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, herbs, worcestershire sauce and water/broth into pot and cook on low for approximately 5 hours.
- Add button mushrooms and mixed vegetables into pot 30 mins before meal, cook on high.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste and serve with pasta or rice..
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous people appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. In reality, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body needs the right nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you decided to eat foods that are good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Because people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely induced by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run well. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.