Red Rice with Meatballs. Heat the oil and fry the raw rice in it. Chop the cauliflower and add the meatballs and cauliflower pieces. Photo "Meatballs with red rice" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
In a medium bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, oregano, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt and black pepper, then add the ground beef. Mix together with your hands until just combined. They're extra soft and juicy, and I really am a sucker for good meatballs. You can cook Red Rice with Meatballs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Rice with Meatballs
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 3-1/3 cup of water to boil rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt for rice.
- You need 3 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need of Meatballs and Sauce.
- Prepare 24 ounces of Italian style meatballs see my recipes.
- You need 1 quart of pasta sauce I used Mids meat sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water to rinse sauce jar.
- You need 1/3 cup of capers.
- Prepare 1-1/3 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 12 ounces of frozen or fresh cauliflower.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt if needed.
I love meatballs in tomato sauce, in gravy with cranberry sauce, chicken meatballs in tomato and mozzarella, mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs, and pretty much all kind of meatballs! Especially meatballs with a creamy or savory sauce. With just a few simple ingredients you've now created classic comfort food. Watch as your family devours this meal combination and ask for seconds!
Red Rice with Meatballs step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the raw rice in it. Add the parsley when it turns white add 2 of the cups of rice. Stir and simmer 8 minutes..
- Chop the cauliflower and add the meatballs and cauliflower pieces. Add the 1/3 cup of water..
- Get the sauce ready. Add the capers and simmer 5 minutes. Now add the sauce. Put 1/3 cup water in jar with lid on it and shake it up to get everything out of jar..
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients it's most likely getting thick, so stir in the water 2/3 cup at the time. This will insure the rice doesn't stick and burn at bottom and the sauce isn't to thick or to thin. When it's simmered till craters form cover and remove from heat. Keep covered and undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Asian-inspired meatballs, such as sweet and sour, Korean, honey garlic, and turkey meatballs also taste fantastic with rice. Mexican-inspired meatballs can work great over rice, too! Of course store-bought taste great, too – we definitely don't always make our own pasta! While that simmer, you'll saute some shallots, red chiles, garlic, and ginger. This is the base mixture that gives both the meatballs and sauce classic Thai flavor.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that a lot of folks appreciate. This is attainable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. A lot of people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to treat your health problems. In reality, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to get yourself a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t have proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? As people opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely triggered by the foods that are consumed. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. A lot of healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Virtually all grocery stores now sell organic foods. This section is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices now.