Slow Cooker Chicken Chili.
You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Chili using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 of – Green pepper,chopped.
- Prepare 1 of – Medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of – Medium Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can of chopped green chillies, undrained.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper. optional; can sub w 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can of fire roasted tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili step by step
- Add chopped pepper and onion to bottom of 5 to 6 quart slow cooker. Add chopped jalapeno too, if using..
- Combine chili powder,paprika,salt and Cheyenne (or pepper) in a small bowl and mix well..
- Season the chicken breasts with half the seasoning mixture. Then place on top of the peppers,onions and jalapeno in the slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, chilies and one cup of chicken broth to the slow cooker, then sprinkle with remaining seasoning..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours..
- When the cook time is up transfer the chicken breasts from the slow cooker to a cutting board and add beans to the slow cooker. If the chili is to thick add the extra broth to get the right consistency..
- Slice the chicken into bite size pieces. (Or alternatively you can shred it) Return chicken to slow cooker and store to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Enjoy :).
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working properly, you can’t get a brand new one. You need to learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body needs the right nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? Eating sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Virtually all grocery stores these days have organic foods. This aisl is full of what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to run well. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.