Slow Cooker Chicken Saag.
You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Saag using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Saag
- It’s of chicken breast thigh A tray of or cut into pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 can of of diced tomatotes.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk of.
- You need 1 of onion medium sized chopped.
- You need 1 bag of spinach of (frozen).
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Slow Cooker Chicken Saag step by step
- Place all the ingredients excluding the chicken in the slow cooker and let it cook on low for a couple of hours..
- After which use an immersion blender or transfer the contents of the slow cooker to a blender and puree to a smooth consistency..
- Return it back to the slow cooker, add more salt if needed..
- Add the chicken pieces to the slow cooker and let it cook for another couple of hours..
- Serve with some rice and/or naan..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous folks appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we live in. We should take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. Too many individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its most effective levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? Since people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Most grocery stores these days have organic foods. This food section is full of what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function well. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.