ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup. Potatoes and soup define comfort food for me (and pasta and cheese too!), so when you combine them together, it's like comfort food heaven! The best part about this recipe? It comes together fast, it's easy, yet is so full of yummy baked potato goodness.
All the flavors of your favorite loaded baked potato come together in your new favorite soup recipe. Chunks of baked potato in a rich cheese soup are garnished with cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles and chives. All your favorite baked potato toppings—bacon, cheddar, sour cream, green onions—in a spoon with this recipe from Delish.com. You can have ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup
- It’s 8 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled (reserve some for garnish).
- Prepare 11 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 7 cup of milk (or 3.5 cups milk and 3.5 cups chicken stock).
- Prepare 6-8 of baked potatoes(depending on size) peeled and diced.
- It’s 4 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar (and additional for garnish).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
Delish editors handpick every product we feature. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Loaded Baked Potato Soup – All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together in this comforting soup! But the good thing about working from home is that I can raid the kitchen and gobble up anything and everything, like this loaded baked potato soup.
ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup step by step
- In large pot: melt butter over medium heat and whisk in flour. Let cook for few minutes.
- Add milk 1 cup at a time until all 7 cups added. (Continue whisking).
- Continue whisking milk until thickens..
- Once thick. Add your potatoes and stir. Mash some of the potatoes with the back of the spoon against the sides of the pot to add different textures..
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the sour cream, bacon and cheese..
- Serve immediately with chopped green onions, bacon crumbles and shredded cheese.
- SHORTCUT NOTE: If you dont have potatoes already baked and ready to go. In a separate pot boil your potatoes until soft, then transfer to your soup pot (where you've made your rue) and continue with step 4 ♡♡♡♡ equally delicious! I find russet and yellow potatoes work best for this soup.
My version of Bennigan's Ultimate Baked Potato Soup can be served as an appetizer to a steak dinner, or as a lunch with a side sandwich or a Unsold potatoes the next day were scooped out for the potato soup. The remaining skins made the potato skin apps. Make Guy Fieri's easy fully-loaded baked potato soup from Guy's Big Bite, and top it with your favorite fixin's – bacon, cheese, sour cream and chives. When done, the tip of a paring knife should go through the potatoes easily. I had gotten a request to make over traditional baked potato soup (you really like to challenge me, don't you!) and was a little stumped on how to.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is achievable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of folks think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you can’t exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The foods we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will become healthier. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.