No-Fuss Potato Soup.
You can have No-Fuss Potato Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Fuss Potato Soup
- You need 6 cup of red potatoes, diced.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of red onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 tsp of chicken bouillon granules.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of season salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s dash of hot sauce.
- It’s 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon- chopped, cooked and drained.
- You need 8 oz of shredded Velveta.
- You need of flour or cornstarch – to thicken.
No-Fuss Potato Soup instructions
- Combine all ingredients except milk, cheese, bacon, hot sauce, season salt and garlic powder in slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on high 7-8 hours or until vegetables are tender..
- Stir in remaining ingredients and stir until cheese is melted and heated through. If it needs thickened you can use flour/ cornstarch and water mixture to do so..
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. A lot of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should take care of your health while you can do so. Your body has to have proper nutrients to function at its most effective levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. A lot of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. This food section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse some diseases. Consuming these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.