Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pepper rubbed steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pepper rubbed steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper rubbed steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start with changing the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper rubbed steak recipe. You can have pepper rubbed steak using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pepper rubbed steak:
- Get 4 each of rib eye, tenderloin, or preferred steak.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cracked pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 1 packages of mushrooms (optional).
Steps to make Pepper rubbed steak:
- Rub olive oil and cracked pepper on both sides of steaks..
- In skillet add butter and cook steaks over medium high heat for 7 minutes..
- I like to cook my steak on my stovetop grill/griddle I have. I lay the steak on the grill side to give it the nice markings..
- Turn steaks and cook additional 7-10 minutes depending on how well you want them cooked. Remove meat and reduce heat to low..
- If you want mushrooms you can add them in now and sautee on low until brown or desired tenderness..
- Gradually pour in wine, stirring constantly. Cook for 1 minute on low..
- Stir heavy cream in and bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 1-3 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Pour over steaks and enjoy..
Just before cooking, sprinkle both sides of steak generously with salt and black pepper. Heat oil in a skillet over high heat until smoking. Season them well with salt and pepper. Heat a large frying pan or griddle pan over a high heat until very hot. Pour all of your dry rub ingredients into a container.
If you find this Pepper rubbed steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.