Meatballs stuffed with Mozzarella. Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs are a fun twist on the classic recipe – serve these meatballs as a party appetizer or over a big plate of spaghetti for a hearty meal! It's Sara from Dinner at the Zoo and today I'm bringing you these amazingly delicious mozzarella stuffed meatballs. Spaghetti and meatballs is one of the few… Crumble pork and beef over mixture; mix well.
They make an excellent appetizer or snack, or serve them with your favorite sauce and pasta, or spaghetti squash to keep this meal low carb. Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs: Tender, herby meatballs with gooey mozzarella cheese inside! These Giant Meatballs are perfect for sharing and make a great romantic appetizer or cozy dinner for two! You can have Meatballs stuffed with Mozzarella using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs stuffed with Mozzarella
- Prepare 2 slices of white sandwich bread (stale or slightly toasted).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cold milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef 80/20 mix.
- It’s 1/4 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1/2 cup of plus 2 tbls grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped leaf parsley.
- It’s 2 tbls of fresh oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbls of fresh basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion grated (about 1/4 cup).
- You need 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 of large egg beaten.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (cut into 1/2 inch circles or squares).
This post is sponsored by Ohio Beef. As always, all opinions are my own. MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATBALLS are the ultimate appetizer! Theses Italian meatballs are stuffed with whole milk mozzarella and they are oh so juicy and tender.
Meatballs stuffed with Mozzarella instructions
- Grate the white bread or pulse into crumbs in a food processor, then In a small bowl toss the food processed bread crumbs with milk to re-hydrate..
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, milk bread, beef, pork, Parmesan, herbs, salt, onion, garlic, and egg and mix until combined. Season the meat mixture with pepper..
- Cut out small circles of mozzarella to stuff meatballs..
- Using your hands, gently form the meat mixture into 18 slightly larger than golf ball-sized balls around the mozzarella. (Packing the meat mixture too tightly together will result in tough meatballs). Make sure no seams or holes are in the meatballs or the cheese will leak out. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours..
- Heat half the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, until well browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Transfer the meatballs to a plate. Drain the oil and wipe out the skillet, return to the heat, and repeat with the remaining oil and meatballs..
- Use a stock pot or large sauce pan and put all the meatballs in the pot and pour in marinara sauce. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer, covered, swirling the pan occasionally, until the meatballs are cooked through about 15 to 30 minutes. The cheese in the meatballs will start to melt when the meatballs are ready..
- Note* remember if you cook the meatballs too long the cheese could break out of the meatballs..
You better make a double batch of these Mozzarella Meatballs if you want them to last! Ground beef meatballs are stuffed with mozzarella and are especially luscious smothered in a homemade spaghetti sauce with a side of garlic bread. How to Make Stuffed Meatballs While there is a little more prepping involved in this recipe than with regular Italian meatballs, it is still super easy! Shape each portion around a mozzarella ball. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous individuals appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. A lot of individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of it as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely caused by the foods that are eaten. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these foods will . You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.