Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney. Make sure the spinach paste is well incorporated. Make sure batter should be thick flowing consistency and not running. Please subscribe our channel for more such vedios share, like And comment in the comment section 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 "For Little Tummies"- Spinach Dosa with Walnut or Peanut Chutney and Potato Bhaji As a mother of two little kids,sometimes ' putting a meal together ' seems like a problem solving process to me.
Method: Dry roast the peanut in a pan; Let it cool down, then put it in a grinding jar and add lemon juice, salt and little water to it. Grind it in a fine paste. This dosa is an instant oats dosa and does not need any soaking and very healthy too. You can have Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney using 34 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney
- Prepare For of spinach puree :-.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Spinach.
- It’s to taste of Green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare a pinch (optional) of Sugar.
- You need as required of Water to blanch spinach.
- You need Other of ingredients-.
- Prepare 2 cups of Dosa batter.
- You need as required of Oil or ghee or butter to roast.
- Prepare 150 gms of Grated cheese.
- It’s For of green chutney-.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Peanuts / Moongphali.
- It’s 8 of Whole Green red chilies.
- You need to taste of Salt / Namak.
- It’s 1.5 inch of Ginger / Adrak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kothmir.
- It’s For of white chutney-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of small garlic clove.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies or red chilis (adjust as needed).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt as needed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin or jeera.
- Prepare For of tadka of chutney-.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli broken.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing or asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 of small garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
It tasted awesome and everybody in the family loved it. I also made peanut chutney and it was a superb combination to have with oats dosa. I used the original recipe shared by usha except for the quantity and toppings. Method Heat the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney step by step
- In a bowl take water and boil them. Add spinach to the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes until spinach is soft. Blanch the spinach and transfer the spinach to icecold water to retain the green colour of spinach. Squeeze the water from cooked spinach and take into the mixer jar with all the other ingredients in the puree ingredients..
- Grind the ingredients to a puree and transfer to a bowl. Heat a tava and pour a ladle full of dosa batter and spread as thin as possible..
- Add a generous amount of ground spinach puree and spread on the dosa. Add a teaspoon of ghee to the dosa. Sprinkle a generous amount of grated cheese on the dosa..
- Roast the dosa until it is golden brown at the bottom. Palak paneer dosa is ready to serve with a side peanut chutney or any other chutney as you like..
- For green chutney: Grind together roasted peanuts, kothmir, green chillies, salt and adrak. Make fine paste..
- For white chutney: Grind together roasted peanuts,cloves, salt, red chillies and jeera. Make fine paste..
- Now give tadka to both the chutney by heating oil in tadka pan, add mustard, garlic, red chillies, and hing. Also add salt to taste. Now serve hot spinach cheese dosa with the chutney..
Best chutney recipes : No matter how good and tasty a dosa or idly is made,its always an incomplete breakfast without a right chutney to serve along with it. I am so lucky to be a part of that place in Karnataka where most of the authentic and traditional dosas and hence the chutneys 😉 have originated,UDUPI !! Flat Bread stuffed with your choice of Proteins – Sri Lanka. First step is to blanch the spinach. You can either choose to roughly chop the spinach or use baby spinach for the recipe.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of individuals appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to get a healthy body. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body cannot run properly if it does not get adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly caused by the foods that are ingested. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse certain diseases. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.