Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls.
You can cook Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion (diced).
- You need 1 tbsp of ground thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cans of tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (Do Not drain).
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Remove cabbage core with knife & discard outer leaves..
- Bring pot of water to a boil & add head of cabbage. Cabbage will begin to loosen as it boils. Gently peel away leaves with a tongs & set aside one by one. (8 leaves should work but if you want to make more you can by doubling the recipe)..
- In large bowl add ground beef, chopped onion, egg & seasonings. Mix with your hands..
- Now it's time to roll! Place meat into the center of a cabbage leaf; roll & tuck. Then fold in both sides & roll again so that it's tightly rolled. Repeat this process until meat is gone or you've use up your cabbage leaves..
- Coat bottom of crockpot with a little bit of olive oil so your rolls don't stick. Place cabbage rolls into the crockpot seam side down. Pour soup & diced tomatos over top. (If you doubled the recipe to make more, you can layer the rolls ontop of one another but in between each layer pour a little soup & diced tomatos so as all the rolls are covered). Then add a little more seasoning salt & pepper on top..
- Cook on low for 8 hrs or until rolls are tender. Sprinkle a little bit of parsley flakes for a garnish & serve with white rice or mashed potatoes(optional). ENJOY!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, most people don’t concern themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should look after your health while you are able to. Your body needs the right nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is healthy for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Men and women are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Many good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.