Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs. Top with chopped parsley and ENJOY! Looking for the perfect Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe here.
Easy Porcupine Meatballs are made with ground beef and rice. It's really delicious way to shake up the traditional meatball with a fun twist, these classic porcupine meatballs are laced with tender white rice and cooked on a bed of easy homemade red sauce. Stuff peppers with meat mixture and put into small roaster standing up. You can have Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs
- You need 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked long-grain white rice (divided).
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of small shallot finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 (10.25 Oz) of can roasted red pepper soup.
- Prepare 1 (8 Oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Mix water and soup, pour over peppers. For porcupine meatballs, use the same meat mixture but roll each meatball in extra rice. Here is how you achieve that. Combine the peppers, oil, vinegar, salt, and garlic into the blender.
Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1/4 cup rice, egg, parsley, shallot, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper, and 1/4 cup water. Mix thoroughly and shape into 2” meatballs and place in a high-sided skillet (with cover) with space in between meatballs..
- Mix remaining tomato sauce, roasted red pepper soup, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce and pour over meatballs..
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup rice in between the meatballs and make sure rice is coated with the sauce so it will cook properly..
- Heat oven to 350° and place covered skillet in oven for 55 minutes..
- Top with chopped parsley and ENJOY!.
Porcupine Meatballs are a fun twist on a traditional meatball recipe. These tasty meatballs are made with ground beef, rice, onion and seasonings then baked in a rich tomato sauce. So zesty and delicious, and ready in only an hour! A twist on the classic porcupine meatball recipe with roasted red pepper soup in addition to tomato sauce. #mycookbook. roasted red pepper. Long Grain Rice, uncooked, Water, Medium White Onion, chopped, Sea Salt, Celery Seed, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Beef, Tblsp.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of people appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should look after your body while you can do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.