Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker.
You can cook Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- You need 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 6 Oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt.
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker step by step
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few needed alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Because people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably induced by the foods that are ingested. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse particular diseases. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. You have to have some superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.