Crispy Melon Bread Sticks. Melon Pan is a Japanese sweet bread with a crisp cookie crust. It was originally made to resemble the shape of a melon. Newer recipes nowadays do incorporate melon, but here I am using pandan as the flavoring and the color.
Grissini breadsticks are one of those things I had to make over and over again until I got the recipe just right. The ingredients, the thickness and length of each strip of dough, the temperature and. Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed just until moistened. You can cook Crispy Melon Bread Sticks using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Melon Bread Sticks
- It’s of Cookie dough.
- You need 95 grams of ○Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of ○Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of ○Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ○Baking powder.
- You need 47 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- You need 170 grams of ◎Domestically produced strong bread flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- You need 95 grams of ◎Water.
- You need 1/2 of ◎Egg.
- You need 20 grams of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 13 grams of ◎Unsalted butter.
- It’s 8 grams of ◎Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◎Salt.
- You need 2/3 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of Granulated sugar.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough. In a food processor, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and shortening; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. While processing, gradually add water until dough forms a ball. They are simply long thin ropes of crispy, dry bread.
Crispy Melon Bread Sticks instructions
- <Cookie dough> Mix ○ ingredients and sift twice. Bring unsalted butter and egg to room temperature..
- In a big bowl, put unsalted butter and whip up with a whisk until it gets creamy. Add the sugar in three batches and mix well every time..
- Beat the egg and add to step 2 in three batches. The mixture easily separates so mix well after every addition..
- Change to a spatula and add all sifted floury ingredients from step 1 at once. Mix with a cutting motion until it combines..
- Divide the dough into 6 and place on a big sheet of plastic wrap. Roll out each piece into 22 x 4 cm. Let them rest from 3 hours to overnight in the refrigerator..
- <Bread dough> Put ◎ ingredients in a bread maker, with the yeast in the yeast compartment. Let it do its job until the first proofing is done..
- Take out the dough and divide into 6, and shape into balls. Cover them with a damp cloth and rest them for 10 minutes..
- Punch down the dough and roll out into rectangular shapes. Roll them up from the front and seal the edges. Roll the sticks until they are 20cm long..
- Sprinkle granulated sugar on the surface of cookie dough from step 5 and cover the bread dough from step 8 with the cookie dough. Let the rolls rise a second time in a warm place, being careful they don't dry out..
- Bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 210℃. Then they are done..
- This is a cross section. Crispy dough x fluffy bread dough..
The word grissini is the Italian word for breadstick. They are popular in Italian restaurants since they pair well with all types of food. The origin seems to be in Turin, Italy. In bread machine pan, place the first nine ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Split buns in half; cut each half length-wise.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We must get back to where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few essential modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you decided to eat foods that are good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, probably caused by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. This food section has what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you eat these foods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet need to include at least several of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.