Tina's Potato Salad. Chop the potatoes and place in a large bowl add all the dry seasonings to potatoes and toss to coat. Now add all the other ingredients and stir until everything is blended. The potato salad is best refrigerated a few hours before serving.
Every time I bring this potato salad to a potluck, people ask me for the recipe. so here we go 🙂 TINA S POTATO SALAD. Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Tina's Potato Salad * at Texas BBQ Joint in Rochester, NY. You can have Tina's Potato Salad using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tina's Potato Salad
- You need of potato.
- Prepare 3 lb of russet potatoes.
- You need of dry seasonings.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground tumeric.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped red or orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped green onions(green tops only).
- It’s 4 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
View photos, read reviews, and see ratings for Tina's Potato Salad *. Bright, flavor-packed potato salad with tuna, green beans, and tomatoes. A couple of spices add depth, and a simple Spanish inspired dressing brings it all together. An old school diner with a friendly crowd.
Tina's Potato Salad step by step
- Wash potatoes place in large pot add water to cover. Place on stove top and cook over medium heat until a fork will go through largest potato. Drain and remove skins..
- Chop the potatoes and place in a large bowl add all the dry seasonings to potatoes and toss to coat..
- Now add all the other ingredients and stir until everything is blended..
- The potato salad is best refrigerated a few hours before serving. Hope you enjoy!.
- I like the bell pepper and green onions very finely chopped in this recipe..
The Double burger and fries were large, tasty and all home made. Even the fries were cut on site. Tina's warmth and charm made the stop all the more pleasant. If you want to break up the drive from LA to the Bay, head to Maricopa and then you can. Creamy with a little tang and a lot of flavor; like your grandma used to make.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Too many individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t get yourself a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to have proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The things we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. This food section is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse certain illnesses. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. You need to have several superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living equips you with a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.