Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Greek Bison Steak Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Bison Steak Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Bison Steak Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek bison steak salad recipe. You can cook greek bison steak salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Bison Steak Salad:
- Take of Bison Steak (suggested: Ribeye, Flank, Flat Iron).
- Get of red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of Black olives, sliced.
- Prepare of cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- Get of tomatoes, sliced.
- Provide of Chopped romaine lettuce.
- Provide of Feta cheese.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use of Red wine vinegar.
- Get of thyme.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
Steps to make Greek Bison Steak Salad:
- Season Bison Steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat and add steak. Cover pan and cook steak for approximately 5 minutes on each side, until steak is to your desired doneness. (Recommend: Medium) Let set for 5 minutes..
- Place tomato slices on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and oregano. Roast at 375*F for 5 minutes..
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add black olives, cucumber, onion and feta cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and toss. Cut steak into thin slices. Add steak and tomato to lettuce mixture. Serve with warm pita bread..
Season Bison Steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat and add steak. Place tomato slices on a cookie sheet, drizzle with. Greek Bison Steak Salad step by step. Season Bison Steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
If you find this Greek Bison Steak Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.