Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Begin with changing the bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beer marinate peppered steak recipe. You can have beer marinate peppered steak using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beer Marinate Peppered Steak:
- Provide of Marinate.
- Use 2 of Steak (Sirloin or Rib eye).
- Get 1 can of Beer (I use non-alcoholic).
- Take 3 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 of Zip-Lock Bag.
- Prepare of Pan Fry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
Steps to make Beer Marinate Peppered Steak:
- Poke holes in your steak by using fork. This will help ensure the beer marinate and seasoning will penetrate the center of your steak..
- Combine all marinate ingredients in the large bowl or zip-lock bag to marinate steak..
- I recommend marinating for atleast 4 hours or as long as overnight in the refrigerator, the longer you marinate your steak in beer, the more tender your steak will be..
- Remove the steak from marinate, preheat your non-stick grill pan..
- Add olive oil in pan, place your steak in pan and cook 5 to 6 minute each side..
- Your steak is ready to serve…
Remove steak from marinade and discard excess marinade. Zip-top plastic bags are ideal for marinading meat, because they allow you to push unnecessary air out and minimize the amount of marinade needed to contact the meat. Begin by seasoning your meat with salt and black pepper, and then add it to the plastic bag. Wipe the frying pan with a piece of kitchen paper, add the remaining. In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, garlic and beer.
If you find this Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.