Thanksgiving Pumpkin Raviolis w/Sage Butter Sauce & Pumpkin Spice Martini.
You can have Thanksgiving Pumpkin Raviolis w/Sage Butter Sauce & Pumpkin Spice Martini using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Pumpkin Raviolis w/Sage Butter Sauce & Pumpkin Spice Martini
- Prepare 1 of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated loccatelli cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lil water if needed.
- You need 1 of sage butter sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 5 of sage leaves.
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Raviolis w/Sage Butter Sauce & Pumpkin Spice Martini step by step
- for filling….cut pumpkin in half & clean out rub both insides with olive oil & brown sugar…bake in 375º oven cut side down for 1 hour.
- after pumpkin cools scoop out inside & put large bowl & mix until smooth…add ricotta..loccatelli cheese..nutmeg…salt & pepper & mix well… that is the stuffing.
- make pasta….sift flour..semolina & salt together in bowl.
- beat eggs in large bowl & add the sifted mix….nead into ball…clean hands & while wet smooth into ball & cover with damp towel.
- put flour on counter top…rolling pin & dough & roll until flat & thin.
- cut out circles or squares in even amounts…place teaspoon of filling in middle of half the circles & cover with other half & seal egdes firmly.
- cook in put of boiling salted water until done.
- in pan melt stick of butter & add sage leaves…then add cooked raviolis until butter starts to brown.
- plate with lil bit of sauce & sprinkle lil grated cheese on top & enjoy.
- …for much easier version use canned pumpkin & pasta sheets…you won't have to cook the pumpkin or make the pasta….so easy then!!!.
- Pumpkin Spice Martini…..1.5 oz vanilla vodka …1.5 oz irish cream liqueur. ..1.5 oz pumpkin liqueur. ..pinch ground cinnamon. ..pinch ground nutmeg…mix in shaker with ice & serve in martini glass.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that a lot of people appreciate. This is achievable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn’t receive proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You should have a few superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.