Lamb curry cooked in slow cooker. This slow cooker lamb curry is pretty much a dump and cook kinda dinner. You can add everything to your slow cooker and come home to your house smelling of curry and a delicious dinner ready to eat by evening! In this video i show you how to make the BEST lamb curry in the slow cooker.
Add the chopped tomatoes and lamb stock to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Use a slow cooker for this marvellous homemade lamb curry. The vibrant flavour will knock your socks off, and cooking the lamb slowly makes it Don't worry if the sauce splits a little, just stir well before serving. You can cook Lamb curry cooked in slow cooker using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb curry cooked in slow cooker
- It’s of Lamb leg & Shoulder mix cut small (on the Bone) or prefer you can do boneless I buy at butchers around 2lbs in weight.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil sunflower /vegetable.
- You need 4 of Whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 of small bit cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of cardamom whole.
- Prepare 2 of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 tin of chopped tomatoes or passata.
- It’s 1 of potatoe cut into quarters but not a essential ingredient it’s on preference.
- Prepare of Chilli powder 1 tsp or to taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hardar/Tumeric.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 3 tsp of Garlic & Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste or to taste.
- Prepare of Coriander fresh to garnish.
- Prepare of Garam masala 1/2 tsp at end.
Once cooked, scatter over the coriander and flaked almonds and serve with the rice. This slow cooker lamb curry recipe is easy – but get ready in advance as the ingredients are best mixed together and left overnight for flavours to mingle. A really easy Lamb Curry recipe made with lamb shoulder and slow cooked to make it deliciously tender. Because I used the slow cooker for this recipe, the actual cooking I had to do was minimal.
Lamb curry cooked in slow cooker instructions
- The pan of the slow cooker you can use on the stove.
- Heat oil and whole spices for couple of minutes then add the chopped onions and brown till light brown.
- Add tomatoes or passata (I prefer passata) and all the spices and the garlic and ginger and green chilli paste.
- Normally when you cook on the stove you would need to let the tomatoes and spices cook but as this is going in the slow cooker you can just add the lamb (potatoes also at this point if you want them) & put it straight into the slow cooker.
- Add 1 cup of water mix and set your slow cooker. On high for 4 hrs/medium for 6/low for 8hours depending on you time.
- I normally do 6 hours on medium. And I stir half way through.
- Finally add the coriander and Garam masala.. serve hot with rice naan or chappati.
I fried the onions and garlic together with the spices before adding them to the slow cooker as this. Slow-cooked lamb curry with a rich and delicately spiced coconut curry sauce. Minimal effort with loads of flavour. The perfect belly-warming slow-cooked Cooking the curry slowly with the meat on the bone, means you get SO MUCH flavour in the sauce. I'm using a lamb shoulder for this recipe but.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One great thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Numerous people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body cannot run correctly if it doesn’t get adequate nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, probably caused by the foods that are ingested. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Many nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these superfoods will . You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must include at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. In addition, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.