You can cook Fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancakes
- You need 200 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- In a bowl, shift all dry ingredients together. Make a well in the center..
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients..
- Important: mix using a spatula but DON'T OVER MIX. Put together but lumpy, not smooth. Lumpy is good!.
- Leave it for about 3-5 minutes so that the ingredients can melt in together. But still lumpy..
- Give it a stir not more than 3 times. Just to lift some batter off the bottom of the pan..
- Heat a non-stick pan or cast iron pan in low to medium heat. Spread butter on it and pour batter (using a 1/4 measuring cup)..
- Wait till top starts to bubble and bottom is stiff and brown. Then FLIP. Let cook for another 1 minute..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that many folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. The majority of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You need to look after your body while you can. Your body cannot run properly if it does not get proper nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to run optimally. This in turn will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You have to have several superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.