Easy Potato Soup.
You can cook Easy Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Potato Soup
- You need 6 medium of potatoes cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Melted butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Bacon bits.
Easy Potato Soup step by step
- Rinse and cube potatoes. Boil until tender..
- In medium bowl combine milk, butter and flour. Whisk together and add to potatoes. Stir frequently as mixture will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Add can of cream of chicken soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add can of cheddar cheese soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add bacon bits (I usually use hormel bacon bits not the crunchy ones but either will do and give the flavor). Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted in. Mixture should be thickening a little and if not watching will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Cook at least 10 minutes after all ingredients are in to let flavors flow!! Serve..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that most people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot obtain a new body. You should learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living gives you a great eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.